MAKE A DIFFERENCE
Community & enrichment
King’s Academy provides several opportunities to build relationships with other families in our program. These include the following:
- Stay to Pray: Tuesdays @ 9 am (2x/month), parents are invited to come together for 15 minutes of prayer for King’s Academy. Led by KA parent leadership.
- Homeschool Moms Group: Wednesdays @ 9:15 am – 11:15 am, KA moms are invited to come together on campus for a time of worship, teaching, and fellowship. Led by KA parent leadership.
- Outdoor Activities: Summer beach days, spring family camping trip, field game events, recreational activities and more! Led by KA parent leadership.
- Hospitality: Providing support and help for school-based activities and events, such as teacher appreciation week and year-end celebrations. Led by KA parent leadership.
King’s Academy provides several enrichment opportunities and events for students, including:
- Chapel: Students participate in chapel approximately once each month on Thursday morning for 45 minutes. Parents are welcome to attend.
- Class activities, parties, and holiday events.
- Field trips: The Reptile Zoo, Pacific Marine Mammal Center, and more!
- Graduation Ceremony.