MAKE A DIFFERENCE
Community & enrichment
King’s Academy provides several opportunities to build relationships with other students and families in our program. These include the following:
- Stay to Pray: Tuesdays @ 9 am (2x/month), parents are invited to come together for 15 minutes of prayer for King’s Academy. Led by KA parent leadership.
- Homeschool Moms Group: Wednesdays @ 9:15 am – 11:15 am, KA moms are invited to come together on campus for a time of worship, teaching, and fellowship. Led by KA parent leadership.
- Summer beach days and spring family camping trip. Led by KA parent leadership.
- Hospitality: Providing support and help for school-based activities and events, such as teacher appreciation week and year-end celebrations. Led by KA parent leadership.
King’s Academy provides several enrichment opportunities and events for students, including:
- Chapel: Students participate in chapel approximately once each month, typically on a Thursday morning for one hour.
- Student Council: The student council at KA provides a unique opportunity for students to grow in leadership, promote school spirit, and mature in Christian character and conduct.
- School spirit days, class parties, and holiday events.
- Field trips: KA Upper Academy field trips have included Medieval Times, indoor sky diving, a mid-week camp at Rawhide Ranch, and more!
- Service: KA partners with a Christian orphanage and ministry in Mexico for service opportunities.
- Graduation Ceremony.